Monday, June 5, 2006

Watch Your Step

We got a small crew, and by "small," I mean like two people. Aaron has been rocking the boom. It's no fun holding that for 12 hours a day (or longer) so I'm sure he'll be sending a raptor back in time to kill my mom sometime soon, but sound is incredibly important, and he's always there on-time, giving it his all. I don't know why he puts up with me, but he does. We did a walking dialogue scene today... everybody on crew was constantly walking backwards. Take after take, and we only had a small stretch of land to use so Laurel and Carey couldn't go too fast either. Keeping them in focus was interesting. It was all hand-held, and somehow, Aaron managed to keep the audio really clean despite all the movement. He must be a ninja. Did I really say "rocking?"

No comments:

Post a Comment