Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hot Girl of Horror #10: Mila Kunis

American Psycho 2. Yep, Patrick Bateman's lovable antics got a sequel, and I watched it. Is it good? Not really, but it depends on what you think of Ms. Kunis. I actually didn't mind it. Sure, I don't really remember anything about it other than she's in it, and it's basically just another slasher cashing in on a famous movie's title, but it also gives you a ridiculous opening that undermines the last film's ambiguity and complexity. Still, I didn't exactly go into it with high expectations so I wasn't disappointed at all. As far as her other horror films, she had an uncredited part in Milo, a film from the creator of Anaconda (yes, that's how they're selling it) with the tagline, "Remember, Jason and Freddy were kids once too." I never heard of that one, and with a rating of 3.9 on IMDb, I don't think I'll be watching it. Maybe if Kunis was the star. She really hasn't done a lot of horror. Do you count The Book of Eli? I guess there's some Piranha TV movie... what the hell is that? It's odd the things you can find on IMDb. Yes, I have way too much time on my hands. I remember when the internet was just dial-up. That means I'm old. Life sucks. Anyway, time to say hello to Ms. Kunis...




No comments:

Post a Comment