Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hot Girl of Horror #9: Elisha Cuthbert

Besides being Jack Bauer's daughter, Ms. Cuthbert has starred in a few horror films including the House of Wax remake, Captivity, and a family horror movie called Believe. I didn't even realize there is such a thing as "family horror," but I guess The Legend of Sleepy Hollow would qualify, and I love that. Can't believe that's so old. Still, horror and family seem like opposites... "Alright kiddies, it's time to watch Martyrs!" Anyway, I never saw Captivity so I can't really comment on it. I heard it isn't that great (4.6 rating on IMDb), but I would watch it just to see her. I thought she had been in more horror movies, but that shows you what I know. House of Wax was ok I guess. Paris Hilton's death scene was the best part. I don't think I'd ever watch it again though. Correction: it's a pretty damn good movie really so just ignore my previous stupid rambling. This is what wisdom gives you: you realize you don't know jack. Alright, ready for the pictures? Yes, you've suffered enough. Hey I've got space to fill. It's not my fault. You can look down at any time. Seriously go ahead. Chicken nuggets are weird. Like what part of the chicken is that? It's just a name? Ok fine. I like robots. But not the fat robots. Eh I like dem too.




1 comment:

  1. I used 2 masturbate 2 Elisha all the time when I was a teenager, back in her 24 days and she's still hot. That gorgeous face down 2earth personality and toned body drove me wild.

    ReplyDelete