Monday, November 18, 2013

Hot Girl of Horror #26: Diora Baird

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, Night of the Demons remake, and 30 Days of Night: Dark Days. Oh, I forgot about Stan Helsing. Wait, no, I didn't forget. No one remembers that, and no one ever will. Ok, that's too mean. Sorry. I wonder if the 30 Days of Night sequel is any good. I liked the first one even though it could've been better, but it wasn't awful by any means. It's sad she hasn't gotten a chance to be in any original horror since we're so plagued with sequels, prequels, and remakes these days. Diora Baird was also on the cover of Playboy, and she did the topless lipstick trick in the Night of the Demons remake so she deserves an Academy Award in my book or at least a Gruesome Ghoulie. If that's not an award, it should be. Please stop reading this. I suck at writing. You realized that right? Of course you did. Eye muscles. We're all here to exercise our eye muscles so with that in mind...



1 comment: